What Are the Best Things to Do in Clarence, NY?
Clarence is a small town with endless opportunities. Established in 1799 by The Holland Land Co., this quaint community has maintained that small town charm while adding a variety things to do in Clarence, NY. Asa Ransom House is in an ideal location for enjoying all the sights and sounds of Clarence and Western New York. From museums and local opera houses to village shops, there are so many great options for enjoyment.
The sheer number and variety of things to do in Clarence, NY, may attract you here. Then, you get the opportunity to discover all there is to do in Buffalo and Niagara as well! Request your free Vacation Guide to the Western New York area for a wealth of crucial information to make your trip remarkable. Discover the most popular shops, restaurants, festivals, and much more!
Your Guide to the Best Things to Do in Clarence, NY
Clarence abounds with antique shops, and many of them are within walking distance of our inn and restaurant. The town is also home to favorites such as the Clarence General Store, The Perfect Setting, Bellus Art Gallery, Garden of Earthly Delights, The Hollow Bistro & Brew, and Adventures in Heat, among many others. The Town Park, just a few steps away, offers tennis, swimming, and twilight outdoor concerts.
We encourage you to visit us for a romantic trip, weekend getaway, long vacation, or even a business trip. Browse our recommendations of things to do in Clarence, NY, and fill up your itinerary with fantastic activities! Just make sure you book a long enough stay to experience it all. You can also check out all the things to do in Niagara Falls, NY, just a short drive away.
Enjoy Delicious Food and Drink
- Asa Ransom House
- Gianni Mazias on Main
- Kennedy’s Cove
- Orazio’s Restaurant
- Goodrich Coffee & Tea
- The Cornerstone Bar & Grill
- Penny Lane Cafe
- Clarence Country Doughnuts
- The Hollow Bistro & Brew
Browse Unique Shops
- Smoke, Fire & Spice
- Town & Country Gifts
- Hen House Antiques
- Antique World & 3 Old Dogs
- Clarence Hollow Antique Mall
- Donny Ioviero’s Garden of Earthly Delights
- Family Chocolate Shoppe
- McGee Art Gallery
- Cozy Fireplaces
- Clarence Hollow Farmers Market
- Discover Main Street Clarence
Explore the Town
Participate in Exciting Events
- Town of Clarence Winterfest (January)
- Clarence Antique World events
- Clarence Concert Association
- Clarence Fishing Derby (April)
- Kiwanis Club of Clarence Easter Event (April)
- Clarence Hollow Concerts (June)
- Holiday Tree Lighting (November)
- Clarence Chamber Holiday Mixer (December)
Additional Attractions in Buffalo and Western New York
Buffalo is located just minutes away from our Clarence inn and offers these great options:
- Tifft Nature Preserve
- Anchor Bar
- Elmwood Avenue shopping
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Burchfield-Penney Art Center
- Martin House by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Miss Buffalo Cruises
- Museum of European Art
- Shea’s Performing Arts Center
- Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Historic Site
If you want to do a little bit more exploring in the surrounding area, check out:
- Akron Acres
- Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Kutter’s Cheese Factory
- Downhill & Cross-country Skiing
- Herschell Carousel Museum
- Holland Land Office Museum
- Lancaster Opera House
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises
- Marilla Country Store & Mercantile
- The Perfect Gift Boutique
- Salon in the Tower
- Darien Lake Amusement Park
- Spruce Meadow Farm
- Vidler’s 5 & 10
Plan Your Trip Now!
There truly are countless options for things to do in Clarence, NY, as well as Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Find more information on these and numerous others by requesting your free Vacation Guide to Western New York. Don’t wait any longer to start exploring. Asa Ransom House is the perfect spot to stay in order to experience the trip of a lifetime. Don’t just choose us for our great location; we also provide excellent accommodations and amenities.
Our charming bed and breakfast was built in 1853 and includes 10 luxurious guest rooms to choose from. Each room is uniquely decorated with antiques and elegant decor for a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. All of our guests also get to enjoy a delicious three-course breakfast each morning. You are also welcome to join us in our picturesque dining room for superb dinners made with farm-to-table ingredients. Check our availability and book your stay now!
Don’t forget to explore our specials and packages to enhance your stay!